What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step guide teaching you how to make and run your first website
- Teaching you how to place ads throughout your website for the best Page CTR
- Teaching you how to use the Top 3 Web Performance Services
- Teaching you how to use Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Teaching you some of the easiest back linking techniques
- Teaching you how to join several Ad & Affiliate Networks
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Next Big Niche scores 73.09/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.nextbigniche.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nextbigniche.com you’ll also be taken through to nextbigniche.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)